5 must watch science fiction movies.....

Hey guys welcome to the blog and today I am going to suggest you some of the science fiction movies which I think you will enjoy...
Science fiction movies are the movies which is based on science and technology and they explain us a brief theory with some fictious story.. 
But again I am not going to give you all spoiler coz curiosity is also the thing and I want to develop curiosity amongst you so that you enjoy these movies... 
And believe me after watching these movies you will surely learn something. So without further delay let's just get started. 

1. 2001:A space oddessey 



2. PREDESTINATION 



3.THE 12 MONKEYS


4. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 



5.THE AGE OF AI


These were some movies which were just brilliant and enhanced my knowledge as well as intrest in science fiction movies.. So you can also watch these and most importantly these are available on youtube as well... 
Hope you guys liked it.. Keep supporting ..

Comments